Play Other Games
Contexto - the best word game ever, you have to guess the secret word of the day
You will be put to the test in terms of vocabulary, reading comprehension, and logic. Nevertheless, it will most importantly put your love of words to the test while also...
If so, you are fortunate. There are many of these games available, but only a select number are worthwhile. Check out our selection of the top online word games if you're seeking...
NYT Wordle is a word guessing game created by the New York Times in 2021. The game consists of a five-letter word that the player must guess. Each guess is made up of...
Scramble Words is a popular word puzzle game where players are given a set of jumbled letters and they have to unscramble them to form valid words. The game can be played...
Framed is a puzzle game developed by Loveshack Entertainment and first released in 2014. The game is available on various platforms, including mobile devices and PC....
Bookworm is a popular word puzzle game developed by PopCap Games. The objective of the game is to create words from a grid of letter tiles to help a worm character...
Artle is a challenging puzzle game for dedicated art lovers. In this game, you must demonstrate your familiarity with famous painters. Your goal is to figure out who created the...
Unolingo is a crossword puzzle game that was created by David L. Hoyt and Jeff Knurek. It is a unique twist on traditional crossword puzzles, in that instead of using clues...
Unolingo is a crossword puzzle game that was created by David L. Hoyt and Jeff Knurek. It is a unique twist on traditional crossword puzzles, in that instead of using clues to fill in the puzzle, the player is given a set of letters and must use them to fill in the puzzle board.
Here are the basic rules of Unolingo:
- Players are given a grid of empty squares.
- Below the grid, players are given a set of letters that they must use to fill in the empty squares.
- The goal is to create words using the given letters that fit into the puzzle board.
- Each letter must be used only once in each row and column.
- There are no clues given, so the player must use logic and deduction to figure out the correct placement of letters.
- The game is timed, with each round typically lasting 2-3 minutes.
- Points are awarded for each correct word created.
Unolingo is a challenging and entertaining game that requires a good knowledge of vocabulary and a sharp mind for wordplay. It can be played online or as a mobile app, and there are many variations and versions available.